Ship2Report facilitates your own planning and makes it possible to respond to changes faster. By using Ship2Report you get a grip on the whole supply chain and you ensure that transport from A to B is as efficient and sustainable as possible.
Ship2Report helps you to quickly and efficiently find the information you need:
- Validated ETA’s
- Actual & Forecasted voyage information
- Real-time AIS position data (both terrestrial and satellite)
- Fleet tracking
- Notifications regarding vessels (or fleets) approaching your area or port of interest
- Technical information about the vessel and ownership
- Create and approve ISPS requests
Time is money
Many organisations that depend on the shipping industry like ship suppliers, technical and nautical service providers, stevedoring companies and shipyards need reliable and up to date information about the exact time a vessel arrives in the port. Quick service is important because time is money.
What our customers say
The information on vessels, position, course and ETA are very important to us. They are all in Ship2Report. Easy for us to find.
Intertek, Rotterdam office