From single reports and data downloads to subscription based information and trendline analyses.
The data can be provided by port, vessel or a combination of those:
- Vessel arrivals and departures in ports worldwide
- Up-to-date port statistics divided by vessel type or specific berth
- Historical tracks
- Automatic retrieval of ETA information
- Requesting agent details or berth information
- Applying for an ISPS authorization from your own system so that employees can be scheduled immediately
Collect the right information
Collecting the right information can be a time-consuming task. The user often retypes the information from one system into another system. This increases the chance of errors and the work itself is very repetitive. Usually there are also several screens open next to each other, which causes a lack of overview.
Get a better grip
By automating the process of collecting information the user is assured to always have the most accurate and complete data and direct access to all the data in our extensive shipping database. It gets easier to quickly prepare a daily schedule, reduce costs and get a better grip on the internal business process at the same time.
- We have an extensive database with more that 150.000 vessels in it
- We offer you a reliable and personal 24/7 support
- We continuously monitor the data that is obtained from reliable sources, and updated by our specialized personnel in order to ensure the data is complete, reliable and up-to-date.
What our customers say!
Royal Dirkzwager has built two web services especially for Sunny Europe. Those webservices are used to retrieve ship information and to register visitors. Sunny Europe processes this information in its own ERP system, so that the information can be linked to the planning, sales and delivery processes.
When an employee is scheduled to board a ship, the web service is approached which forwards the pre-announcement to Ship2Report, which then takes care of delivering the announcement at the terminals.
With this solution, Sunny Europe saves a lot of time in retrieving information and announcing their visits on board vessels. Due to the fact that the process is now an automated system, the number of errors has fallen dramatically.
Bennie Kriekaard, IT Manager, Sunny Europe N.V.